martes, 31 de diciembre de 2013

Benefit Cosmetics: Posietint, Sunbeam and Chachatint


Hey guys! I recently bought this Benefit Cosmetics trio. I think it's a great deal to test each tint on everyday use and see which one you like to buy full size, since we know Benefit isn't cheap. But I do LOVE some of their products! 

This set consists of three miniature Posie Tint, Sun Beam and ChaCha tint.



Posie Tint: This is a pink tint that can be used on lips and cheeks. I love how you can decide the intensity of the pink by applying more of less product on your cheeks on lips. This one is my favorite one from the trio, I actually bough the full sized! Loved it for the lip color more than the cheeks, but that's just my opinion on my skin. 

Sun Beam: This is the only highlighter from the set. It gives you a glittery look, perfect for summer. I do find it very similar to Benefit's Watts Up highlighter though, it may be a bit darker, but it's almost identical. I have oily skin so I'm not a big fan of everyday use on this one, I wouldn't buy the full-sized version. 

ChaCha Tint: This is an orange tint that can be used on lips and cheeks also. It is very pigmented (a lot more than Posie Tint and Benetint, which I'll review later). I didn't like it that much on cheeks since I prefer red tones on them. I do like how it looks on lips, on mine I get a red color upon one application, but if I put more it turns orange, which I'm not a big fan of. 

Here are some swatches so you can see how they look on my skin tone. The intensity of each will be determined on how many times you apply these products either on lips and cheeks (for Posie Tint and ChaCha Tint) and cheek bones or any other place you want to iluminate (such as your forehead, nose, etc)

Totally recommend this to try the famous Benefit tints and highlighters! The fact that they are liquid makes them perfect for any skin color and type, since you decide how much you apply and blend out. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario