martes, 31 de diciembre de 2013

Too Faced: Joy to the girls




Hey guys! I know I'm a bit late on this one, but I haven't used it till today. I loved the packaging it comes in and I have been wanting to try the Lashgasm mascara.



The palette consists of 15 eyeshadows and one full sized Lashgasm mascara. It also includes some pictures on tentatives looks you can create with the colors from the palette.



Overall I loved the packaging and the colors it has. I love using brown and matte colors on my eyes, and lately I've been using Too Faced eyeshadows to go to work and they stay on a lot longer than Benefit's for example. I do use an eye primer though, but the colors really show on your eyes since they are very pigmented.






For the Lashgasm, I didn't love it. I own Benefit's They're Real mascara (which I'll write a review later and probably a demonstration) and it makes them look a lot longer and with more volume that this Lashgasm mascara. I guess it's ok if you want a more natural look, They're Real mascara puts A LOT of mascara on your eyes and may be better for night looks. So I liked it, but I wouldn't re-purchase it.






Totally recommend the palette, adorable packaging and the high quality eyeshadows have no comparison to brands that have similar prices.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario