martes, 24 de diciembre de 2013

NARS:



Hey guys! I recently bought the NARS Wicked Attraction 2013 Holiday edition. I felt it was a really good deal for everything the set brought. It included:
This is what the box looks like


This is how it looks once you open it


- A miniature smudge proof eyeshadow base

- A single eyeshadow in the color Fathom

- A Larger than life lipgloss in the color Spring
Break

- A miniature palette duo consisting of the Orgasm blush and Laguna Bronzer





Why I loved it: It included a lot of samples from NARS famous classics. I have been meaning to try the Orgasm blush, and I adored it! I'm absolutely buying the full-size version of it. It is a rose gold tone that together with some brightener, looks perfect for my everyday makeup. I do have beige-tan toned skin though, so it may be different if your skin is darker. I already had the Laguna Bronzer, which I'm guessing you've heard enough of. It gives you a natural looking tan and it matches almost any skin color. I wasn't too sure about the nude lip gloss because I like bright colors on my lips (because of my skin tone) but this one goes perfectly when doing a heavy eye makeup, such as black smokey eyes. The pro-prime smudge proof eyeshadow base really helps capture the eyeshadow and keep it in place, but I don't feel it is worth buying the full version. Last but not least, the single eyeshadow is lovely. I like soft pastel colors for everyday makeup look, and although this one has a lot of shimmer on it, it still looks really femenine. It doesn't end up looking as shimmery as it does in the packaging.



Overall review: Worth every cent and more. I totally recommend this to anyone who is just starting trying some high end makeup brands because you will be able to tell the difference and see that the price is worth it.

Here are some close-ups of the colors:


Orgasm blush & Laguna bronzer 
Fathom single eyeshadow


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario