lunes, 30 de diciembre de 2013

Too Faced: Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush




Hey guys! This is one of my christmas presents I received this year. It is the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in the tone "Candy Glow". It is a blush trio, which has a red tone, a coral one and a more pink one. All three have a bit of golden shimmer, but it doesn't show as much once applied on your skin.







I do use this blush everyday, mostly because I like how it you can decide the tone and the intensity of the look and the glitter doesn't show as much as it looks like in the box. Here are some swatches so you can see the colors, although it looks a lot more natural blended out on the cheeks.











I think it's perfect for an everyday-makeup look, because it is light coverage but it gives a tint of color (my skin is tanned). I would totally recommend this, as it says on the box "this trio of shimmering shades blends to create the perfect flush for any skin tone at any age, year-round".

One of my faves, definitely!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario